Implications for Radiocarbon (C-14) Ages for Dinosaurs – Data was presented in a Poster Session @ American Geophysical Union (AGU) Meeting in San
Francisco Dec 17, 2014 and at the AOGS in Singapore August 5, 2015. Anomalous, but consistent findings that various geological samples, including
ten dinosaurs, thought to be 10’s of millions of years old, actually contain significant endogenous (original) 14C as reported by four
different AMS & Conventional Beta labs. Such data suggests a much younger geologic column by a factor of 2000 x. The conclusions,
implications and a major question for consideration are as follows:
(1) The 65 to 150 Ma between dinosaurs & man apparently do not exist as dinosaur bones give ages ranging from 22,000 to 41,000 years on AMS sensitive to 60,000 yrs. View our first paper at Science v evolution 2009 paper published by CNR of Italy.
(2) The 70 Ma between late Cretaceous & late Jurassic periods are non-existent for all fossils including wood & bones from TX to AK, & Eurasia as C-14 studies show. (3) Neanderthal, modern man & of course mammals coexisted with dinosaurs.
(4) Now we know why soft, pliable tissue & collagen have survived in some dinosaur bones & why there are distinct dinosaur depictions world-wide – some survived.
(5) Most studies suggest the demise of most dinosaurs could have been caused by impacts of asteroids and/or comets as suggested by other scientists, but only 1000’s, not millions of years before the present. This means the risk factor for asteroid Earth impacts is up to ≈2000 x higher than NASA projections. Three other teams have confirmed the above dinosaur C-14 ages. NASA must increase their asteroid/comet defense.
(6) Modern lab, flume & field studies show that the ancient sediments were deposited quickly in rapidly moving waters, now rock in a world-wide cataclysm. See Mudstone page
(7) The Smithsonian Museum of Natural History dinosaur exhibit, due to be redesigned & completed in 2019 should include C-14 & sedimentology studies. Contact them and ask them to do so as this data has been validated
(8) By a study of the above facts alone, one can conclude by induction that evolution theory from a common ancestor has been falsified. “Abrupt Appearance” theory of origins is its logical replacement. Students at all levels of education have a right to know these scientific facts. http://originality-of-species.net & www.newgeology.us/presentation48.html
Q. Was the asteroid explosion over Southern Russia & the passage of a larger asteroid [city killer] only 17,000 mi from Earth a few hours later on 02/15/2013 a major wake-up call? No one knows but asteroid 2012 TC4 may be on collision course with Earth - due to arrive October 12 or 13, ' 2017. email@example.com for www.kolbecenter.org firstname.lastname@example.org for www.dinosaurc14ages.com
Special Note: The above C-14 ages can be shown scientifically to be too old as well.
The importance of the “Implications” of our radiocarbon dating of dinosaur bones is why we gave PP presentations at a conference held at the National Research Council of Italy [NRCI] and why they published our paper in a book. These implications are why we went to Germany and our paper was published in a book there also in 2009. Then we went to Singapore in 2012 where the Asiatic Oceania Geophysics Society [AOGS] had approved the abstract for oral and poster presentations.
In 2011 our abstract to the American Geophysical Union in 2011 was refused but in 2014 they accepted a similar one for a poster session at their annual 22,000 person meeting. In August of 2015 our two abstracts touting the 2000 x higher risk of asteroids hitting the Earth were accepted at the AOGS in Singapore. Thus, Genesis 1-11, God’s revelation for creation of the universe and life in six days and a massive world-wide flood is sacred history revealed by God to Moses and NOT “exalted or sacred” mythology as promoted by many clergy in all religions.
We urge the reader to copy & submit these “Implications” to whomever you wish. It could make you and them better persons & even give skeptics reasons to believe. Perhaps teachers as well as friends and relatives should see the implications & visit the pages on www.dinosaurc14ages.com
Contact The International Paleochronology (Paleo) Group, Columbus Ohio at Datethefossilsnottherocks@gmail.com or an associate at email@example.com for questions, PP presentations or seminars. We will try and respond as soon as possible and direct you to the proper references and links if the ones we have provided are insufficient for your evaluation. We have accumulated an extensive library of technical and non-technical articles that have helped us come to these interesting conclusions/implications since 2003, the inception of the Paleochronology group.