IMPORTANT BONE FOR SALE
ACROCANTHOSUAURUS – A UNIQUE DINOSAUR BONE FRAGMENT FROM A GLEN ROSE TEXAS EXCAVATION IN 1984 IS NOW AVAILABLE ON LOAN FOR EXHIBIT AT SCIENCE MUSEUMS OF ALL TYPES.
AUTHENTICATED BY THE EXCAVTORS AND REPORTS FROM MAJOR UNIVERSITY LABORATORIES THAT C-14 DATED THE BONES.
PHOTO OF UNIQUE BONE FRAGMENT OF AN ACROCANTHOSAURUS DINOSAUR SHOWN BELOW.
IT IS UNIQUE FOR SEVERAL REASONS:
(1) IT IS A BONE OF THE FIRST DINOSAUR EVER RADIOCARBON (C-14) DATED, AS REPORTED IN THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE. SEVERAL LABORATORY REPORTS ACCOMPANY THE PHOTO TO PROVIDE AUTHENTICITY.
(2) SCRAPINGS FROM THIS PARTICULAR BLACKENED ACRO BONE WERE ACTUALLY C-14 DATED ON AN ACCELERATED MASS SPECTROMETER (AMS) AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA IN 1990. BONE NORMALLY TESTED FOR C-14 CONTENT ARE DESTROYED; BUT AMS ALLOWS FOR VERY SMALL MILLIGRAM QUANTATITIES TO BE C-14 DATED SO ONLY SURFACE SCRAPINGS AMOUNTING TO ABOUT THE SIZE OF A COIN SUCH AS A US QUARTER WERE USED ON THIS BONE FRAGMENT SO THE BONE WAS PRESERVED. THE SCRAPE MARKS BY A SERRATED KNIFE CAN BE SEEN IN ANOTHER PHOTOGRAPH SOON TO BE POSTED AS WELL.
(3) THE BONE ITSELF BELONGS IN A MUSEUM DISPLAY AS IT IS THE FIRST OF MANY SUCH DINOSAURS THAT HAVE BEEN TESTED FOR C-14 AND DATED IN THE RANGE OF 23,000 TO 33,000 C-14 YEARS FROM TEXAS TO ALASKA, USA.
(4) IT IS PART OF THE ACRO DINOSAUR SKELETON DISCOVERED AND EXCAVATED IN CRETACEOUS STRATA ALONG THE PALUXY RIVER HEADWATERS, ABOUT THREE MILES UPSTREAM FROM FOSSIL HUMAN AND DINOSAUR FOOTPRINTS TOGETHER IN CRETACEOUS LIMESTONE. (A team from the Creation Evidence Museum excavated the skeleton in the summer of 1984 under the direction of Dr. Carl Baugh now the director of the museum. Volunteers from the CRSEF of Columbus OH also participated such as biology teacher,
(5) BECAUSE THE C-14 AGE IS TWO THOUSAND TIMES YOUNGER THAN CLAIMED BY THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION IT IS CONSIDERED MORE VALUABLE THAN THE FIRST ARCHETOPTRIC FOUND IN GERMANY OR THE COMPLETE SKELETON OF A T-REX SKELETON THAT IS ON EXHIBIT IN THE FIELDS MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY IN CHICAGO AND PURCHASED FOR OVER $3,000,000. WHY IS THIS BONE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE ABOVE? BECAUSE IT REFUTES THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION THAT MAN AND DINOSAUR ARE SEPARATED BY 60 MILLION OR SO YEARS OF EVOLVING FROM A COMMON ANCESTOR.
THE LAB REPORT THAT COMES WITH THE PHOTO IS A SCIENTIFIC SENSATION AS THE C-14 DATE OBTAINED C-14 DATE IS 23,760 +/- 270 C-14 YEARS OLD AND NOT 108,000,000 AS CLAIMED BY EVOLUTION THEORY FOR THE STRATA IN WHICH IT WAS EXCAVATED.
What then will you receive with your contribution?
(1) With a minimum of $25 you will receive photos of both front and back of the bone that has been scraped autographed by Hugh Miller, the chemist who performed the scrapings with a serrated kitchen knife; he submitted the scrapings for C-14 dating in 1990.
(2) Hugh has written several technical papers on the evidences for fossil human and dinosaur coexistence and you will receive a copy of the 1992 easily understood technical paper along with the two C-14 dating reports from the University dating the bone scrapings including the report for many bone fragments that were crushed and the carbon dioxide sent to another famous AMS lab in New Zealand that gave concordant ages with the one from the United States.
What if I wish to contribute $100 or more? For $100 or more you will also receive the technical report (in English and/or Italian) from a book published by the National Research Council of Italy (CNR) which validated the ages of dinosaurs in the 1000's of years by C-14 dating bone collagen from a Triceratops and an Hadrosaur from the hell Creek Formation of Montana. These femur bones were excavated by the Glendive Dinosaur and Fossil Museum, directed by paleontologist, Otis Kline. Our covering letter will be signed by Hugh Miller,and Bea Dunkel of the Paleo group who participated in the sawing of the two dinosaur femur bones in the summer of 2005.
Because of the value to mankind and to effort that has gone into this research and the plans for more research we are hoping that our readers will urge foundations for which they have contacts to participate in this noble cause of educating students of all ages to the evidences we have presented. Whatever contributions for the photos and accompanying data will be used to defray costs for continued research including travel expenses, labor in hours, laboratory costs etc. If there is a person, a foundation or other organization who would like to see this bone put on exhibit at a major museum ASAP just contact us from our contact page; we would be very happy to discuss the contribution arrangements so that a tax deductable receipt from one of our participating museums will accompany the photos.